![]() |
|
||||||||||
|
|||||
|
хана, тоже самое....
If you get the error "Asynchronous I/O operation failed (Failed to attach to completion port: The parameter is incorrect. 87)." Get ready to reformat your entire machine. This software is way to picky and I would suggest having a computer loading with nothing but Flash Media Server 2 until Adobe can get a list together of incompatiable software with this server. I've tried for months and I still can't figure out which software is causing this thing to stop working. Very very annoying. http://livedocs.adobe.com/cfusion/rs...html&full=true Самое интерестное, что если установить FCS 1.5 то все куль, а вот с FMS не хочет... П.С. у меня XPProf+SP1 (установлен только антивирус нод32)
__________________
Thr ArT Последний раз редактировалось etc; 17.02.2007 в 21:44. |
![]() |
Часовой пояс GMT +4, время: 00:17. |
|
|
« Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема » |
|
|