Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 02.03.2006, 00:01
DJ StrikeR вне форума Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение для DJ StrikeR Посетить домашнюю страницу DJ StrikeR Найти все сообщения от DJ StrikeR
  № 12  
Ответить с цитированием
DJ StrikeR

Регистрация: Jan 2004
Адрес: @ Drum Arena
Сообщений: 146
E.Q пасиб большое=) если честно, то как-то мне неудобняк)

++
All FLASH animations in portfolio are made by me, graphic design is created by persons/companies, who names are mentioned near the work information.
++




+BLOG+

My bio goes too far to tell whole the storry about myself.
I remember only a fiew great and unforgettable moments in my life. All of them doesn't cross with PC Solution, exept one of them- the first time I began to animate.
Flash Technology became a part of my work and www life. I can't imagene a website or other advertesment without any kind of animations.

Here, on my online portfolio page, You will find out my works. I don't work alone, couse it's not real for me and it's much intresting to work with someone.


_____________

облачка позаимствовал хз откуда... давно уже валяються у меня...

ЗЫ! зачем название переименовали... эт не портфолио HighLight, а моё личное.. ну админы....)
__________________
HighLight Studio